How to claim a listing?
Wondering how to claim a listing which you personally own?
Here is a mini step by step tutorial on how to do it properly:
- First of all you need to be registered and logged in.
- Search for the listing which you own through main page search bar, Explore page or View listing page search bar.
- If you’re not redirected directly to your listing after searching for it, select it from the list that you will be given with similar keywords.
- When you will find it, then select it, you will be redirected to more detailed view of the listing and then in the bottom of description you will see button:
- After you have clicked “Claim this Listing” button you will be redirected to a fill out form, which you will need to fill out with real proof and info that you are the real owner of the listing and then you submit your claim.
- We will review your submission for approval.
- If we approve your submission, then you will have all the rights to make any changes to your owned listing.
You can download this tutorial by clicking on:
If you still have issues claiming a Listing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org